Monday, January 12, 2009

The Crime of the Century…

Funny, I was reading an article about how the judge let Bernie Madoff off on bail today so he can return to his high style apartment instead of jail where he belongs, when Supertramp’s “Crime of the Century” started playing on my iTunes!

Of course I thought, how appropriate and then I thought, no, the real crime of the century is being pulled by Paulson, Bernanke and all the central bankers. In fact, it’s the largest heist in the history of mankind by a factor that is absolutely mind-boggling. They have used fear, power, and intimidation to force their bad assets onto the globe and onto the American taxpayer.

While the kid who knocks off the corner store rots in jail, Madoff arranges to abscond with millions in ill-gotten gains surrounded by luxury.

So, I began to search for the Supertramp Crime of the Century video, when what do you know, someone who pretty much understands the situation has already made the “Abolish the Fed” version! So here you go, for afternoon tunes!

Supertramp – Crime of the Century / Abolish the Fed!


PS – I did not make or produce this video and am NOT associated with the people who did. The only “revolution” I advocate is systemic change, and yes, I would love to see the Fed abolished, it needs to happen and the central banking function should return to the people who ARE the United States of America. Following our own Constitution is a great place to RE-START.

If that's just too intense, here's a live version of the band playing the song...

Supertramp, Crime of the Century - Live