Monday, February 16, 2009

Alex Jones - How The Elite Control Politics

I can't say that I disagree, that's for certain. Food for thought...

Alex Jones - How The Elite Control Politics:


He is correct that we let the two parties box in the issues and deflect what's going on in our economy and money system and how the money elite FUND and MANIPULATE the entire thing.

If your ideology falls outside of that box, you are branded. Well, if I were doing the branding I would say that the central bankers need to be removed from having any influence on the political system whatsoever. In fact, the central banks belong to the people, not private individuals.

Corporations should likewise have much less influence. Corporations should be separated from State just as religion is. But that's just me.

Label that thinking out there if you will, but I say "take the red pill" and pull your mind out of the collective!