Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peter Schiff - 3/25 appearance on MSNBC

Peter has correctly identified many of the problem, but he has also been wrong on some of the outcomes.

Peter Schiff - (10 minutes):


I like this interview for pointing out the fallacy of the current administration's actions, but the solutions do not come. I just summarized my solution in the Weekend Update, "I think the way to breathe life back into America is to return the central banking function to the PEOPLE, replace the Fed with free market mechanisms to set interest rates and money supply, and to completely separate corporations and their money from the political system. In my mind that will lead to long term decision making, allow government to shrink to an appropriate size, restore free market principles, and move from a debt and credit infused never ending growth model."