Friday, July 10, 2009

Morning Update/ Market Thread 7/10

Good Morning,

Unfortunately the Comcast cable service went out in my new home yesterday afternoon and has not come back! I spent this morning just driving around trying to find a decent wireless connection and just got one, so my apologies for being late with the morning post. I talked to Comcast and they may or may not be able to get out to look at it today, so we'll see. In the meantime I'm completely out of touch for now so I won't attempt to update you, how about if you update me in the comments?

I actually do have chart up and running on my little mini computer and will spong the free internet while I can!

Here's a shot of the 10 minute SPX, you can see that we have failed to get back over the 888 area but have overthrown the channel the way I have it drawn. It could be that I need to widen the channel, we'll see what happens later in the day.

Again my apologies, I hope to be back with you later today...