Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Lesson in Media Editing - Oh, and a Self-Righteous Idiot...

When I went to insert what appeared to be a belligerent Barney Frank berating his own constituents, instead of the clip I had just viewed, the following clip appeared instead:



Not so bad, it almost made him seem reasonable and the sheeple unreasonable. But wait, I was able to find and get the first clip I saw, it’s more raw, less edited, and does not have the reporter’s spin.



Same town hall meeting, two different feels.

Oh, and here's some more footage from a different network:



Nice arguments, Barney. We are bankrupt because of guys like you. Oh, and who supported the housing bubble? See the video below.

Normally I wouldn’t pick on Barney, but let’s face it, he’s an arrogant prick and he deserves it. Wait, better yet the best way to highlight Barney is to let him highlight himself:

Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?