Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nathan Does Two Beers with Steve...

Sunday evening I did what turned out to be a two hour interview for the podcast show “Two Beers with Steve.” The following is the first hour which is titled, “Unsustainable Trends Eventually End.” The second hour, what Steve calls, “after hours” will be posted in a couple of days.

This is a relatively new program that has had some great guests on it like Chris Martenson and Davos (Sherman Okst) from Chris’s site. Steve and his regulars are very savvy about the economy and do a good job of framing their show and allowing their guests enough time to really get to the matter at hand.

It is my intention to keep it simple and to focus attention on what I consider to be the root causes of our current problems. Of course I could talk for hours on end about the details, but I hope you enjoy this larger picture overview. The second hour is good (coming up) as we dove into more detail and I got to expand on some of the concepts I threw out in the first hour.

Thanks to Davos for arranging the interview and thanks to Steve and all his guests.

Here’s a link to Two Beers with Steve:

Two Beers with Steve

And here is a direct link to the mp3 file. Click, but give it some time to open:

Nathan’s Interview on Two Beers with Steve…