Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sheeple are Growing Angry...

This Marine says a mouthful in very short order. His anger and the crowd who obviously stand behind him are a definite change in tone from what we saw a year or two ago.

He brings up a very good point about taking an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States. That's an oath that I've taken and that all public servants are required to take. The banksters and fraudster politicians had better hope that the people, like Mr. Hedrick, don't start waking up and actually doing that which their oath requires.

The following comments were posted with the video on Youtube:
I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.