Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Martin Armstrong – The Paradox of Regulation

This is a thought provoking piece by Martin. I tend to agree with him and think that less is more in terms of regulation. The key to getting it right, in my opinion, is separating special interest money from government – this would seem to be something that should be a natural order law.

One aspect I would like to point out that’s also reversed right now is TRANSPARENCY. The government is seeking more and more transparency into citizen’s lives while still playing “I’ve got a secret,” especially when it comes to central banking. I think this is opposite of a good and natural government, transparency into government is critical for the people to maintain a check on it.

Again, a thought provoking piece, a little different and more succinct than what Martin usually writes.