“We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.”Well now, there’s a group that has squarely landed on the root of the matter - the WHO in question. I do not know anything first hand about this group, but they are purported to be the best hackers in the world. If they do carry out acts against the “Federal Reserve,” then I am certain they will be branded “Domestic Terrorists” immediately.
Your “Domestic Terrorist” is someone else’s rebel leader fighting against the evil powers who seek to dominate the globe and control its people. Regardless of how this is spun by the government, it is an important development that will undoubtedly help to ignite those “other events” which I’ve been saying all along would come due to the impossible math created by the “Fed.”
Remember that this group has promised to leak information and emails about Bank of America tomorrow that purportedly prove FRAUD - not that fraud hasn't already been proven time and time again, it has. Gee, that must be the breakdown of the rule-of-law to which they refer?
- “We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.
- One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.
- We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.
- Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.
- We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.
- As a first sign of good faith we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.
- Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.
- In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion.”
Personally, I would have waited for the Japanese situation to settle down. Still, this is a very interesting development, the first act of civil disobedience directed squarely at the "Fed."
I want to point out that unlike Wikileaks, Anonymous is a headless organization, and thus has better odds of survival. I’ve talked about this before with the Swarm – that headless organizations become movements and are impossible to stop. Compare that to what is currently happening to the head of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, and there you have an excellent example of what happens to individual leaders who are operating on their own and using their name in a leadership position… the head gets removed.
More on Anonymous: